Welcome to Lacey Drug Company
Lacey Drug Company has been serving the community as an independent family owned pharmacy since 1895. We have grown from a small neighborhood drugstore to a modern pharmacy, offering a full line of prescription drugs and healthcare products. We have made it our goal to meet the special healthcare needs of our customers quickly, completely, and confidentially.
Our pharmacists and staff strive to provide a level of care that can’t be found at chain and grocery
Quality Care Since 1895!
Quality care has been our number one priority since our founding. Lacey Drug Company has a long and proud history of service to the community. Founded in 1895 by Albert and Claude Durham as Durham Brothers Drug Company, the community pharmacy, presently located at 4797 South Main Street in Acworth, is considered the oldest continuously operating pharmacy in Cobb County and possibly the oldest in Georgia.
Purchased in 1943 by George Lacey and renamed Lacey Drug Company, the pharmacy operated under the ownership of “Dr. Lacey” until its sale to Larry L. Braden, R.Ph. in 1968. Braden and his staff of pharmacists and health care professionals have transformed the little corner drugstore into a modern, full service pharmacy with locations in Acworth and Marietta. Both retail stores offer custom compounding, a complete selection of Home Health Care products, such as bathroom safety equipment, walkers, wheelchairs, beds, lift chairs, ostomy and incontinence supplies, and aids for daily living. We also have certified fitters on staff for post-mastectomy forms and bras, orthopedic supports, compression stockings and therapeutic diabetic shoes. Lacey’s Long Term Care
Pharmacy is a closed-shop operation catering to the needs of staff and residents of local long term